Friday 27 March 2020

                                                               MY PREFECT DAY                                                                              This quarantine is over  , people are not dying , we are going out and we are hugging everybody! after so long!!. I am at my vacation home in Miami . I  can see the beach with the great waves . I am having a drink by my sea . Today is a perfect day time to go to the sea . The Weather is great  ,  the sun is shinning and it is warm...  

4 comments:

  1. WELL DONE LUCÍA, PLEASE WRITE SOME SENTENCES WITH PRESENT CONTINUOUS...

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY PERFECT DAY This quarantine is over,people are not dying, we are going out and we are hugging everybody! after so long!!. I am at my vacation home in Miami. I can see the beach with the great waves. I am having a drink by my sea. Today is a perfect time to go to the sea. the weather is great, the sun is shinning and it is warm...

    THE IDEA WAS GREAT LUCIA...CHECK MY CORRECTION...

    ReplyDelete